bearing rings are relatively small and always do have square cross-sections regardless of the bore diameter. The bearings are available as axial ball bearings, radial cross roller and radial ball bearings
By Default all inner and outer rings are split and made of stainless steel quality 1.3541 (AISI 420C ) with synthetic cage, available as radial four-point contact bearing "PBX" with 90° contact angle, axial four-point contact bearing "PBA" with 90 ° contact angle, angular contact ball bearing "PBSD", deep groove ball bearings "PBCD" and crossed roller bearings "PSX 08".
Depending on the application, the split thin section bearings are available with hardened chrome steel balls 100Cr (AISI 52100) and on request with stainless steel ball quality 1.4034 (AISI 420)
The radial four-point contact bearings "PBX" comes in cross sections: 3,175 x 3,175 mm, (1/8"), 4,5 x 4,5 mm, 6,35 x 6,35 mm (1/4"), 9,525 x 9,525 mm (3/8") und 12,7 x 12,7 mm (1/2").
The axial four-point contact bearings "PBA" are available in cross sections: 6,35 x 6,35 mm (1/4"), 9,525 x 9,525 mm (3/8") und 12,7 x 12,7 mm (1/2").
The angular contact ball bearing "PBSD" and the deep groove ball bearing "PBCD" are available in cross sections: 12,7 x 12,7 mm (1/2").
PSX 08 type with cross section 8x8 mm are available as cross roller and on request as four point contact bearing.
The bearings are distinguished by the following characteristics:
- free choice of matching part material: f. e. brass, aluminum or other non-ferrous metals, ceramics
- none functional interference by using different materials due to split rings
- excellent corrosion resistance, low-maintenance needed
- Sufficient static and dynamic load capacities available
- improved bearing lifetime
- high stiffness due to more balls or rollers in bearings
- low bearing weight
- Simple, quick and economical Installation procedure due to split rings
- attractive price-performance ratio
- short lead time for Standard and tailored bearing dimensions
Numerous possible bearing sizes combined with various cages, rollers and balls along with different materials allow to provide you unique bearing designs. In case of special bearing needs please feel free to contact our technical sales department. We will be very glad to assist.